Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hehe My Darklings,
I been working on something really fun today, and here is a sneak peak of it :3
I have always loved Vampire the Masquerade Bloodline, and being an avid fan boy for World of Darkness (the MMO) I just could not resist trying to place my hooves on that land. Now what the hell am I talking about you guys may wonder.
Well, there is this Sim that is to open, called Midnight Bayou, it will be for Vampires, and it will be somewhat localized in New Orleans. I decided to help them out, if they ever need my help that is. *Smirk*

So I made a Flag that show the colors of New Orleans, a police gate, some trash and even a sandwish display like the one you see in front of some stores. I'm pretty happy, I have been very productive today.

Oh by the way, there is a couple new items in store, I have not yet published the pictures but please do go and have a look.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/83599

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Midnight%20Bayou/208/148/904

No comments:

Post a Comment